The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The New Diet is Going Pretty Well.

Although I'm not really seeing much change on the scale, I'm sticking to it pretty well.

Yesterday I had a Lot of broccoli and hummus. I had an apple and some vegetable soup that I made with green tea all day.

Today I thought I was going to break because I was not in the mood for any of those foods and our banana's were too ripe for my liking. BUT! I didn't. I had an orange this morning( I didn't know we had any lol) and then I had a lot of tomatoes. They were diced up with a bit of tomato puree. Delicious. I also had some green beans as well. I've had a glass of orange juice but mostly I've been drinking green tea.

I see my boyfriend tonight. He'll be getting off work, but alwell. It will be okay. I don't know how long we'll have together, but I don't get to see him again until Thursday. Then the next day will probably be New Year's Eve.

I really hope that I can at least make it down to 130 by then. I want that so badly. I know I only have a few days, but still.

My plan is do the cleanse until Thursday night. Then take laxatives that night to really cleanse everything out, paired with a fast on Friday that will run through Saturday. Then I'll be doing some drinking on Saturday, so I'll need something on my stomach. My plan is to eat two slices of reduced calorie whole wheat bread at 6-6:30pm.

Oh! I also wanted to say that I've found calorie-free Caesar salad dressing! I'm super eager to try it.

Have a good week losing for New Year's you guys!

2 comments:

Princess Perfection said...

I am glad to see that things are going well for you love!
May you have a wonderful New Year's. :)
*hugs*
Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

Caroline said...

Eating that much veggies sounds tasty and healthy. I had spinach for dinner today and I absolutelly loved it!