The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm Back.. Finally.

So I went to my boyfriend's house this weekend and I had the most amazing weekend with him. I love him so much it's unreal. I honestly can't think of anyone that would suit me better.

However, I was running so late Friday morning I didn't get to weigh myself for the challenge nor does my boyfriend own a scale.. Soo.. needless to say I have no idea how much I weigh right now, but it really can't be good.

I did have an amazing time at his house. It was just him and I with no roommate(he left Friday right after I got there to go to Oklahoma and took the computer. lol) So it was Just us. Haha but since it was Just us we stayed at the house most of the time and watched movies and… cooked. lol I've eaten so much more this weekend than what I would have it's crazy.

I know the Challenge says I should weigh myself and post it today… But I'm not going to. I'm fasting tomorrow and I'm thinking of some laxatives tonight before bed. Tuesday morning, I will get up, weigh myself, measure myself, and take a few progress pictures of myself as well. Then I will post it all. So really I'm just moving everything back a day. I'll be back on track Tuesday!

Anyway, I have to go to work! My fast started about an hour ago. I'm not eating again until Tuesday.

Some thinspo.



Update:

I've typed up the rules for the Winter Challenge. These are mostly the same rules everyone else is going by, but I've changed them up just a bit because of various reasons like: I'm a vegetarian so no meat doesn't have to be a rule, I want to be a bit stricter on how many calories over the limit a day qualifies for a fast the next, I don't have time to exercise but I have a pretty strenuous job to make up for it, and the cheat days have been shortened with more details on the rules. Anyway, here it is! =)





2 comments:

Christina said...

It's great that you had such a great weekend.
Good luck with the winter challenge!

xx

A.beautiful.mess said...

Awww I love how happy you are with your boyfriend and that you had a fantastic weekend. :)