The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Monday, December 5, 2011

So Things Didn't Go As Planned.

This morning I woke up and broke down and I weighed myself. However, to my surprise this weekends calories had been kind because I weigh 135.2 now. (Which is the weight on the box of my scale!) So I am now equal. =)

My fast was going good I was able to concentrate on school work, but I didn't have my last class today. So instead of being at home for about an hour and a half, I've had to be here for about double that. About an hour ago I broke and ate.. I've had 80 calories from a drink and at most 396 calories from food.. In one hour I devoured That much.. 476 total..

I'm not eating for the rest of the day though. I have to work from 4-9 and I'm going straight to bed afterwards. No kitchen temptations..

I've recently tied a piece of string around my waist to show me results and keep me from eating too much at one time. I got this idea from a fellow blogger.

I will post all that challenge stuff tomorrow morning though.

Thinspo.

I wish I could look this small a fragile..
Tiny
Beautiful
Small
Porcelain
Fragile
Lovely
Thin
Lithe
These are all characteristics that I want to obtain.
Her name is Nadia Esra.. She's my ultimate thinspo.

2 comments:

A.beautiful.mess said...

Haha congrats on reaching the scale weight :)

For me it's easier to avoid food if I'm really busy so I can imagine how crap it must have been to have finished school early.

I hate when you do so well and then in just 2hrs you consume double the amount of calories you've eaten for the whole day.

But don't beat yourself up, it was less than 500 calories so it's not bad.

Christina said...

I do that too, it is so annoying and depressing.

Nadia is gorgeous, I just spent 10 minutes looking at her blog. Pure thinsipration.

xx