The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Friday, December 23, 2011

A Time to Myself and to Update.. Finally.

My boyfriend is down for the holidays so I havent been home much at all. Him, working, and sleeping have consumed all my time. So I'm very sorry for my absent comments on all your blogs. I haven't lost really anything.

I weighed 133.6 yesterday morning. It's hard to eat like I want when I'm around him.

Yesterday I didn't eat anything until that night. I'm at my dads and my stepmom cooked so I had to eat some. But tomorrow I'm not eating anything until about 5:30. I'll eat a whole bag of broccoli with some hummus just before I have Christmas dinner with my dads side of the family. It's easier here because thy are at work until about that time. Maybe I'll be full enough to stick to low calorie stuff like green beans and maybe a couple deviled eggs. No roll and only calorie free drinks. No dessert.

This morning I weighed 133.2. Not much of a difference. Tomorrow I have to get up and go home and then to work. So tomorrow will be a fast of green tea and maybe a few diet soda's.

Then on Christmas I have a dinner with my moms side of the family and my boyfriends after that. I'm going to do the same as today. Right before I'll eat a lot of broccoli with some hummus and then eat as little as possible at the dinner. I don't think we'll be actually having dinner at my boyfriends. I think it will be more or less just opening presents. But still, no eating there.. At all. And that's my plan.

Surely by New Years I can be at least 130. Maybe even in the 120's. I'd be ecstatic if I was 129 or lower on New Years.

The week between Christmas and New Years will be a lot of light eating and never eating after 4pm. I think I'm going to do this cleanse. The rules are you only eat frozen, raw, or steamed fruits and vegetables and nothing else. You can drink water, juice, and green or herbal tea. That's it. Not too hard I don't think.

Anyway, I'm updating this on my phone and it is extremely difficult to comment on blogs. So tomorrow night or maybe tonight after everyone goes to sleep, I'll catch up on you guys' blogs. Again sorry for my absence.

2 comments:

A.beautiful.mess said...

Merry Christmas first of all :)

I hope the restricting went well. Lately I keep trying to stay low and I've been so bloody unsuccessful. Sigh it sucks. But sounds like you're doing well :)

I hope you had a good day!

Christina said...

Sounds like a good plan, I think I'll do something like that too.

xx