The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Winter Challenge 2011.

So Sunshinechild has started this new diet challenge called The Winter Challenge 2011 and I have joined it. It would be great if anyone who hasn't joined already would join! The more the merrier!
To get the rules go to her blog. ^_^

But! to my quick weigh in I weighed 135.4 this morning. I just want to say, for those of you who have been reading for a while, that is so close to the weight on the front of my scale box! I have felt so horrible about the number on my scale box being smaller than my number. But 135.2 is so close to my weight and I hope by the end of this week I can be lower than that number!

Some thinspo. ^_^



2 comments:

Christina said...

I remember you talking about the weight on the box, haha the box isn't mocking you any more :D

xx

A.beautiful.mess said...

Oh man I remember you and the drama with the box, that's great haha.

It's funny that it's a Winter Challenge since where I live, we're actually going into summer. It's so weird to hear people on blogger talk about winter and it getting cold.