The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Time Than I Thought.

Well it turns out that I do have time to get on here. lol I've run into these times where I can't do homework because I don't have the right programs on my computer to do it on, but I have enough time to post! I have to do all my homework at school.

Anyway, I've had 556 calories today and that has been spread out all day long and I've not been hungry all day long. lol Keeps me from binging if I'm not hungry. I've had hummus on toast(95) and orange juice(110) we need to get new orange juice. This kind has too many calories a cup. I had almonds(161) as a snack between breakfast and lunch. I had a full caesar salad at lunch(130) and I just had broccoli and hummus(60). I think I'm finished eating today. I like the number of calories I've had and I work tonight so it will be easy peasy to eat anymore. If I do eat again, it will be more broccoli hummus.

Oh! and I just have to say, that tastes amazing! It's only 60 calories for 3 oz of broccoli and 2 tablespoons of hummus. I never though about eating hummus with anything, but bread or chip like stuff. Broccoli is good with it though and it fills you up. Everyone should try it. I'm sure other vegetables with hummus would be equally as good, if you don't like broccoli.


1 comment:

A.beautiful.mess said...

I love sugar peas and carrots dipped in hummus, mmm yummy :)