The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Sunday, November 13, 2011

9 Hour Work Shift.

So I'm fasting today. This will be my first fast since I've been back. I also figured up a guide to go by. I took the amount of calories I need to maintain this 141pounds (1738) multiplied it by 10 and subtracted 7000 calories from it, because there are 7000 calories in 2 pounds of fat. I then divided that number by seven to get on average how many calories a day I should have to lose 2 pounds a week (738). But if I consistently eat the same about of food everyday, my body will get used to it. So I need up and down days. So today I am fasting. I took the calories I would have had today and put half of them on tomorrows calories and the other half on Thursday. So every two days I have an up. It looks like this. lol

Sunday - Fast
Monday - 1107
Tuesday - 738
Wednesday - 738
Thursday - 1107
Friday - 738
Saturday - 738

I feel like that's a good plan. Each week I will find out my new amount of calories and make a new plan like this. Next week should look like this.

Sunday - Fast
Monday - 1090
Tuesday - 727
Wednesday - 727
Thursday - 1091
Friday - 727
Saturday - 727

It's not much of a decrease, but is enough to continue the 2 pounds a week. I'm kind of disappointed in myself for not thinking of this earlier. However, the only flaw in the plan is how to get back to the "maintain" level of calories for my goal weight when I get there without gaining. On this plan though I should be there by the fourth week in January. I am not taking diet pill or laxatives. When I work I won't add the calories I burn to the calories I can eat. However, if I exercise then I will, but only for that day. So if I exercise after 7 then I won't add them because I don't eat after 7.

Anyway, Some thinspo.



3 comments:

Christina said...

That looks like a great plan, let us know how it goes.

xx

HxX said...

That... is a great iead... Lol. like you said, surprised it hasnt been thought of before.. I think i'm going to try this out haha...

Good luck btw (:
Xx - H

A.beautiful.mess said...

The plan looks really good :) good luck with it :) it's good that you've thought about doing up/down days.