The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Monday, November 28, 2011

Homework.

For the next few day's I may not be able to get on here much because of homework, so I'm going to do this quick update and get as many comments in today as possible.

I gained a little over the past week. I now weigh 137.6. However, by this weekend I plan to be at 135.6 at least. I'm fasting today and tomorrow I'll be back on track. All the Thanksgiving food is either to old to eat now or gone. So it will just be healthy foods for me.

My Microcomputer Applications class is killing me. I have a Powerpoint due Wednesday, a take home test due Friday, and Access tutorial's 2-5 due Monday. I also have a Chemistry and Lifespan Development test Friday. On Top of working 4-9 everyday until Thursday.

I'm a little stressed. Maybe me being constantly busy all week will help me not eat and lose weight.

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing great and those of you who did have Thanksgiving didn't let it ruin your progress.

Oh and Christina I AM getting close to that 135 mark and I am very excited about it. I hate that it's been put off because of stupid Thanksgiving.


2 comments:

Princess Perfection said...

I feel you on the homework bit.
I am right there, too.
It feels like for every assignment I get finished, I get three more.
Such is the life of a university student, eh?
Hope you manage to have a good day though!
Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

Olivia Lee said...

Ugh, homework. I have a ten pager due wednesday. Ehhh, blogger is much more fun! Much love to you darling, keep up the awesome studies! The weight will follow.