The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Craziness.

After I woke up this morning I weighed myself. I hadn't lost as much as I thought I would have, but I guess I should be thankful I didn't stay the same or gain. I weigh 136.4 lbs. now.

So the next few days are going to be hectic. My boyfriend will be in town around 12:30, I have to go to work at 4, and Right after work I'm heading to my Dads. I have to be completely ready to go out and packed by 12 so I can hang out with the boyfriend until I go to work. Then I go to pick up my brother so we can drive an hour and 45 minutes to get to my Dads.

Tomorrow I have to get up and be completely packed and ready to go by 11:30 so I can be at my Nana's Thanksgiving by 12. Then leave to drive that hour and 45 minute drive to come back home about 1:30 or 2 to be back in time for my Granny's Thanksgiving by 4.

I won't be getting any rest for a WHILE. lol

I'm not eating after 4 again today and I probably won't eat again until my Nana's Thanksgiving tomorrow. Maybe that will help with Not gaining weight back this week. 

Happy Thanksgiving you guys! I don't know when I'll have time to get back on here for the next few days. So Lot's of weight loss for you all through the holiday!

Some thinspo.






1 comment:

Christina said...

Am I right in thinking that you're close to your next goal? Because that's pretty exciting :)

Thanksgiving sounds like a nightmare sometimes, I'm glad we don't have anything like it here. I hope everything goes well for you.

xx