The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Two Weeks Straight.

I have been sick for like 2 weeks straight. With two separate things! About 2 1/2 weeks ago my throat started hurting. Well a few days went by and my little hurt turned into a sharp pain every time I swallowed or talked and especially when I yawned. =( So I went to the doctor the doctor last Tuesday and they gave me some antibiotics. I took all of them on the days it told me to and when I was finished with them my throat still hurt a little when I swallowed. The next day my nose started getting stuffy and I started sneezing. Next thing I knew my nose was completely closed and I could breathe out of it and I started coughing which made my throat hurt again. lol

I am completely tired of being sick, but I don't have an appetite now. I don't feel like I'm hungry and I'm not craving anything. It's been like this for about a day and a half now and although I feel sick to my stomach. I think I like it.

I woke up this morning and weighed myself. I'm finally back in the 30's. I weighed 138.8 this morning. I love that. That's exactly two pounds that I've lost and I still have two more days of this week to lose more. 

I'll comment on your blogs when I get back from the doctor today. =)

Some thinspo.



2 comments:

Christina said...

That sounds awful, I hope you get better soon. Lots of rest and fluids are needed.


xx

A.beautiful.mess said...

I hate being sick. I just recovered from a bout of food poisoning. I hate the lack of control I have over my body and how everything in my life has to be put on hold because my body is sick.

Hope you feel better soon :)