The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Binge..

I'm scared of the scales. I'm scared to look at anything on my body from the neck down. I've done so horribly the past few days. I keep telling my self it was the birth control, I didn't take it at the same time everyday for those days and it made my hormones go crazy which made my appetite go through the roof.. But I really know it was just me. I was just me breaking. I feel like I broke everything I had worked so hard for the past month in 4 days.

I'm fasting tomorrow. I took so laxatives and drank a lot of water with them. I'm cleansing. Completely.

I have some new things.. Some are kind of like rules and some are kind of like wants.. But they are major thoughts in my head.. So here they are.


  • Have legs that do Not touch
  • Have the measurements 34-23-34
  • Make and drink green tea with ginger and splenda Every morning
  • Lay off coffee because I can't stand to drink it with out skim milk or a creamer
  • Have arms that aren't huge
  • Eat a handful of almonds and an apple everyday
  • Drink more water
  • Eat more low calorie, low salt soups
  • Add low calorie, low fat spicy foods to my diet
  • Eat oatmeal with fruit for breakfast more often rather than eggs and toast
  • Add flax seeds to my diet
  • Eat more raw vegetables
  • Finally be pretty.

That's all I really have to say today. I have to go to bed now, but I'll comment on all you guys blogs tomorrow. Sorry for my absence.. I've been avoiding this out of shame.

Some thinspiration. 

1 comment:

A.beautiful.mess said...

I love your list, I always make myself lists (especially to do lists) and sometimes I stick to them and sometimes I don't.

Sometimes I want to avoid blogger because I know my eating and habits have been bad and I'm embarrassed.