The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Very Eventful Day.

Okay. So first off I just want to say thank you to A.beautiful.mess for your comment. lol That was a complete vent and I really didn't expect anyone to read the whole thing, but you did and I just want to let you know I appreciate that very much. lol You're amazing. =)

Anyway, I woke up this morning to just my Granny and Pa being in the house, Thank God!! No kids, no aunt, no uncle. Just the Grandparents. I had a nice quiet breakfast (I'm putting up one of those food diary pages again). Then! My Granny informs me of Amazing news! My iPhone 4 has been shipped and will be here on time tomorrow! I was so excited! I still am to be honest. lol This flip, non-full keyboard rinkadink phone is killing me. lol

I got to school and took my world lit class (my only class on Tuesday and Thursday's and it's also the class that is cancelled half the time and I never find out until I drive the 30 minutes all the way there) and I have a test, which I knew about but didn't study for. I'm pretty sure I failed it. However! I got more good news I can drop it and pick up a summer class and keep my scholarship! So I'm pretty excited about that, too.

After that, I took my puppy to the groomers and just messed around town for a while (rented a few movies, picked up my brothers senior pictures, and some socks and fingernail polish).

I'm home now. My aunt, uncle, and the kids are here. One's reading a book to me and the other is sitting with me as well.. I don't want to talk to my aunt at all. She told me to "Stay the fuck away from [her] and don't talk to [her] anymore." So I plan on doing just that. I'll act like she doesn't exist. She's trying to act like it didn't happen, but I refuse to do that.

I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning.

Here's my food consumption and future food consumption of the day.


And some thinspiration. 


Oh! and I'll try to post some pictures of me tomorrow too. Depends on if I have time.

2 comments:

Run said...

Family are so... They are such complicated things, aren't they? In a way, it is sort of a shame we can't choose them lol.

World lit sounds kind of interesting. Then again, lots of things sound interesting. It doesn't mean they are the best subjects to study. :P Yay for being able to drop it if you want to though. It's got to be better than travelling there to find out it is cancelled.
xxx

A.beautiful.mess said...

I'm glad you appreciated my comment. There are some blogs which I read every single post no matter what and yours is one of them. You're amazing too just so you know. Family issues are always a difficult thing.

yay on iPhone :D

I hope your aunt and family get out of your hair soon enough so peace can be restored :)