The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Monday, October 17, 2011

.. Umm.. I Broke the 40's.

Yesterday, I had every intention of not weighing myself till the end of the week. But when I got up this morning I just really wanted to. I weight 139.6.. I mean I'm really happy about it, but it's just odd. I will definitely have more strength and control when it comes to not binging because of this. It's just kind of surreal. I haven't weighed this low since my junior year. That was 4 years ago.

Anyway, I'm updating this from my phone and I'm not going to work tonight. So I'll post more stuff and comment on you guys blogs when I get home.

Okay, So I'm home now and I forgot to tell you guys earlier but I think I'm allergic to cinnamon! I started eating it because I heard it raises your metabolism. Well, I put it in my oats Friday morning and I saw a little hive break out on the right side of my face Saturday morning but I didn't know what it was from. Sunday I woke up and the whole right side of my face was broke out in hives. Then I put some in my oats this morning and now it's on my arms, chest, neck, and face. I'm still not definitely sure it's that, but I'm going to quit eating it and hope that it goes away. lol

Anyway, my food for the day.


And some thinspiration.



Replies:

A.beautiful.mess: Thanks for your comment and you were right I didn't gain. Thank god! lol

Beth: Again, you're amazing. lol Everything you say is always so sweet, helpful and even motivating. 

Anonymous: I believe that's what it was. Actually, if your not restricting and you suddenly start again that actually boosts your metabolism a significant amount (I read it in a study). So I believe it was actually my fast right after all of that calories consumption. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your metabolism probably got a boost from the extra calories you took in :) Yay on cracking and breaking through to the 130s :D :D you've worked hard so you deserve it!

Christina said...

Well done on breaking the 40's! You do deserve it.

xx

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Congrats! Loosing weight always keeps me motivated, harder when I'm gaining. Awesome how small you eat and not binge.