The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ashamed.

I'm not going to even begin to tell you what all I've eaten in the past 48 hours. It's too horrible to even mention. I'm not going to update my weight either because I refuse to step on the scale to see my increased weight.

I'm going to fast again. I start now.. Well really I started about 2 hours ago but you get it. I will not eat again until Monday. I work 4 to 9 tonight. I'll take a lax as soon as I get home and then I'll go to bed. I also work 12 to 9 tomorrow so that should be really easy to not eat.

Monday morning I will update my weight… Also, since I said weekly, I guess put pictures of my substantially large body up then, too.

I can't remember a time that I've felt so ashamed and disgusted with myself. Not just my body, but my lack of self control and my actual Want to eat. I wish I had a loss of appetite button readily available for whenever I needed to Not eat..

Alwell.. I need to start getting ready for work. I'm sorry for my lack of comments on you guys blogs. I don't really have time right now to comment. However, I will after I get home tonight from work. I hope you guys are all doing well!!

The thinspiration of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous <3
Don't worry, I feel the same today.
Just make tomorrow a better day!

Si xx

A.beautiful.mess said...

You never fail to amaze me with your choice of thinspo, I would love to look like those girls.