The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Looking Brighter.

Yesterday when I posted I was expecting at least a 5 pound gain. But thankfully it was only 2. I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 143 even. I don't think I've ever been so happy with a gain before. I still feel horrible about setting my self back 2 pounds when I should have lost that much, but 2 is better than 5 or more. I'm trying to be optimistic. My weight right now is at 142.4. So my fast has helped with that.

My boyfriend's mother noticed my recent weight loss. She said I looked thinner. It kind of made my day.

My fast has went pretty well. I haven't cheated at all any today. So I'm thankful for that.

Tomorrow is my Granny's birthday and we'll be going out to eat.. She hasn't decided, but unless it's an oriental place I can get a salad anywhere and if it is then I can just eat the miso soup, the salad, and then order some veggie rolls. I think I'll be okay. I'm not going to stress myself out about it. lol I binge when I'm stressed.

Oh I measured my body today too. I'll put them up with my other about my body stuff. I literally want my waist to be the size of my thigh.

Thinspiration for the day.

2 comments:

A.beautiful.mess said...

A small gain when you're expecting a massive one is awesome.

yay on someone noticing your weight loss :):)

Hope your gran's bday went well.

Anonymous said...

HAHA stay strong, babe. You are doing GREAT!