The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

An Uneventful Day.

I got up this morning and started getting ready then my best friend texted me telling me she wasn't going to class today. Well on Tuesday's and Thursday's I only have this one class. So I decided not to go as well. That class is Really boring and I needed to catch up on some commenting anyway and show watching anyway.

So as I'm using my new found free time just messing around on my computer I found this wonderful food diary worksheet on my computer made from Excel. So from now on, I'm no longer going to be writing out everything I eat and bore you guys with the details. So if you want to know exactly everything that passes through my lips you can just look at this nifty food diary worksheet.



I previewed this and you might have to click on it to be able to read it.. lol idk
Anyway, I scheduled an appointment to get my hair cut Thursday. I figured I should since I'm not busy today. My hair is really long. It hits the middle of my back and I'm fine with that. I really want long flowing hair. But my ends are dead and it frizzes at the bottom and I hate that. So I'm getting about an inch taken off. 
I want to go get a pedicure Thursday too, but I don't know if I'd have time to. 
Haha! So I've convenced my boyfriend to cook healthily when I go to see him Friday. I think I'm going to tell him to not invite anyone over, so it can just be the two of us. We're making a veggie pizza. We're using a whole wheat tortilla as the crust with feta cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, and black olives as the toppings. I'll just have one piece.
The thinpiration of the day.

I wish I had the money to buy these legs.. I would do it in a heart beat.

3 comments:

kes said...

I want my hair to be long. I have to grow it out because I cut it kinda short one time. It's always nice when people agree to cook more healthily.

Anonymous said...

Those legs are amazing. But then again, so are you. :)

Run said...

I want them legs. :)
Your Tuesday at college/school sounds like my Friday. BORING!
I want my hair longer now. That's why I've dyed it dark and am going to get it cut at some point. I need to let it grow out and stop dying it. xx