The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Thursday, September 29, 2011

So Close!

Okay this "so close" applies to two things.

1. I Technically didn't get through my fast yesterday. =/ I went to see my boyfriend(which I'll tell you guys about when I have more time later.) and he bought me spring rolls! >.< I was able to hold off at first but then his friend told him I didn't eat at lunch and then my stomach started rumbling.. Anyway I ate some. BUT I really and truly had gone a full 26 hours without eating… Soo.. I kind of did finish a fast. lol

2. I weighed myself this morning….. I weigh… 140.8! lol I honestly didn't think I'd make it. But I'm Sure I can lose .8 pounds by tomorrow. I'm kind of really excited.

Anyway, I need to get ready for my class today. I'll update later for real this time. Going to see the boyfriend was spur of the moment yesterday.

Okay, so I hurried to get ready and chanced getting a ticket by speeding to get to class(25 minutes) just to have class cancelled..

Anyway, So yesterday was pretty amazing. My boyfriends best friend goes to the same college as I do and his girlfriend goes to the same college as my boyfriend. So since his best friend and I go to the same college we usually eat lunch together every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So here we were just eating lunch and talking and he mentions it's his girlfriends birthday today and that he's going to see her(she and my boyfriend live about an hour away). Then he offers to take me and drop me off so I can see my boyfriend. Haha I was like that's no amazing to pass up. lol So although it was a fasting day I still went to see him. We took a long walk, just chilled for a bit then watched a movie. It doesn't sound amazing, but I just love to be around him so much.

Anyway, I'm going to eat as often as possible but as little as possible today. I plan on keeping my metabolism going all day, but only to take in about 450 calories today.

I started off the morning with an egg(70), toast(60), and coffee(10). I wanted a decent sized breakfast to start it up. lol I have 310 calories left. I'm feeling a salad soon. I might get a whole one(120) again and split it up into two meals like I did the other day. Then I'll have my granola bars(190) and I'll eat them a few hours apart too. So I'll be having 450 calories split into 5 meals. I think that sound good. My last meal will be at 5. I hate eating really close to the time I'll be heading to bed. Food just sits on your stomach all night when you do that. So I'll eat at 12, 1:30, 3, and 4:30.

Maybe I can stick to that.

Thank you Kes and Fat Piggy for your comments. I'm so excited to be in the 140 range.

The thinspiration of the day.

4 comments:

Run said...

You're so close to being out of the 140's! It actually feels great once you get out of them.

How typical that you rushed to get to class and they cancelled it. My college does that all the time and I hate it!

A walk, movie and just chilling out with the boy sounds great to me. It's the simple things with others that we seem to enjoy more.
xx

Anonymous said...

haha I love your blog :)

keep up the amzing work, hun.

Stay strong.

p.s. Why is this Capatche 'word verification' thing making my type: nutfuls? creepy...

Anonymous said...

I knew you would go to the wrong blog... haha everyone does.

thats my cover up blog cuz my mom stalks me..

heres my normal one. :) http://lovingcfk.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

You're doing really well, well done :)

xx