The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Thursday, September 15, 2011

And A horrible Ending.

So as you know, I got up this morning and I lost 2.2 pounds. Well I ate breakfast egg and toast with coffee(120). Well I had lunch with my best friend today and before I decided Was Going to lose weight, the mexican restaurant was our favorite place to eat. Where does she want to go? The mexican restaurant. So here I am, freaking out on the inside, desperately trying to figure out something healthy to eat. I got a vegetable quesadilla but they still covered it in oil and butter. I only ate half of it with a few chips. I looked it up and it's suppose to be like 515 calories but I did eat a few chips so I rounded up to 600 and just decided that I ate about 350 calories..
Okay so it wasn't as bad as I thought. I was crazy scared. I mean I just lost 2.2 pounds and then I had to go and almost screw it up.

So I don't feel as bad now. However, I have finally realized why people take laxatives when they are trying to lose weight! When you take in less, you.. you know… less! I used to usually once a day but now it's like every other day. So I took a laxative.

Anyway, I'll have my normal granola bar and arizona tea(330) for supper/break and I'll be finished eating until tomorrow. That will leave me with 800 calories. I'm okay with that.

I'm obsessed with thin legs and I have this fear. When I get to my goal weight.. will my legs look touch. My legs have never not touched. Yes I've gotten taller since my low weight, but I'm so scared that after all this hard work to get down to 120 that my legs will still be fat and huge. I want so desperately for my legs to be thin. More than anything really. I know I shouldn't be worrying about it because I'm a long ways off (28lbs. to be exact), but it's just still scary to me.

Anyway..

The thinspiration of the day.


P.S. I also want to thank Karolina for my very first comment! Yes digital scales are great! and thank you even more for reading. Just knowing people read all this stuff I put up here is more motivating than anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I confused your blog with another, which I still read but which doesn't have comments enabled ;) In any case, you did a fantastic job of NOT wrecking your progress.

There was something Katie Holmes said recently about "waging the battle of the thighs"-- she looks tiny, but her thighs always look... well, not tiny. I'm afraid that it's gonna happen to me, too; I'm 115, and holy hell they touch.

Christina said...

You did really well at the restaurant. I'm going out with a friend on Monday and I just know that she'll want to go to a place called "The Pancake Manor", you know, where they serve pancakes and ice cream :/

But anyway, I share your obsession with thin legs. I have the slightest gap between my thighs, however, I have wider hips so maybe its the structure of my bones that allows the gap? It's not good enough though, I want stick legs.

Sorry, I rambled, I tend to do that sometimes. But thank you for following and for you're comment. I had a look at that multivitamin today and I think I'll get it at a chemist warehouse where its cheap.

Hope you have a good day :)
xx

Run said...

You did really well when you were at the restaurant. I have to go out on Sunday and I hate it when they cover food in oil and butter. It's so disgusting!

I'm obsessed with my legs too. They are the only things that make me worry and I want them so much smaller than they actually are. I have annoyingly small, narrow hips too which makes that gap seem impossible to get at times. Definitely not child bearing ones according to my doctor haha.

Dentists must take course in the most ridiculous conversations to have with patients. One day I might bite my dentist to prove a point that it's impossible to talk to him with his hands in my mouth. ;) xo