The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm Sick.

About two days ago, my eyes and nose started running and I Thought it was just my allergies. However… It was not. I think I have a cold. Alwell.. This will mean that I won't feel like eating too much.

Yesterday was okay. I had two eggs(120) for breakfast and a cup of coffee(10). For lunch I had a vegetable quesadilla(about 500), which I shouldn't have had, with some chips and salsa(about 100) and a water to drink. I felt so disgusted with that, so I told myself I would Not eat supper. This was really easy because I had to work 4-9. But, on my break I had an Arizona Green Tea(140) and Nature Valley Granola Bars(190). Alwell.. I guess I kept my metabolism going for a little bit longer. I had about 1,100 calories yesterday. Which isn't horrible, but Definitely not as good as I wanted.

My limit is 1,200 a day, so I cut it pretty close.

This morning I had 2 eggs(120) and two pieces of toast(100) with Cranberry juice(60) because I need the vitamin C because I'm sick. =(

I weighed in today at 155 this morning, but this was after I ate breakfast.

I feel like 145 is just so far away it's unreal.. 120 is more than 3x's farther away.

I'm just going to fast today. I'll only drink Cranberry or Orange juice and water or coffee. I might make a thing of green tea with splenda. I haven't really decided.

So I went to the doctor and I have good and bad news.

The good news is that when I weighed on the scale it said I weighed 156(wait for it) I had on my shoes and socks of course and a shirt and undershirt But I also had on jeans that are way too long and too big.. Which means they are heavier.. Say all my cloths together weighed at least 2 pounds.. And.. I weigh 154! That's a whole pound! I hadn't exercised today and I'd ate breakfast! So there is the good news.

The bad news.. my fast ended about 20 minutes ago when I at some vegetable rolls from Sushi Cafe.. The stupid doctor gave me a steroid shot this morning and I specifically said I didn't want a steroid shot(steroid shots make your appetite increase) and what did she do? Asked me if I wanted a shot called "blahblah"(I can't remember the name but it was nothing close to steroid) and I was like Sure! If it will help me! Alwell.. There isn't much rice in them at all and everything else they put in them are safe foods(a small piece of carrot, lettuce, seaweed, etc.). So I feel pretty decent about it.

My last update for today. Later.

No comments: