The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Friday, September 23, 2011

Going to See Dad.

My little sister called the other day and broke my heart so I'm going to my Dads for a night. I have to work tomorrow but I can come back and make it I think.

I ate an egg, toast, and coffee(130) this morning and for lunch I had a diet coke and a 1/4 of a salad(about 35). That lady put Way too much dressing on it so I just couldn't eat it. I ate 4 crackers(45) to tide me over. I just ate some soup(140). So I won't be eating when I get to my Dads.

I haven't weighed myself today, but I will tomorrow morning and update my weight.

Haha I made my boyfriend spend like 2 hours yesterday searching stores for a cute purse and make up bag. We finally found one. I'll put pictures up of it sometime. Oh and my new wallet too.

I'm going to go do a few comments and then go pack.

The thinspiration of the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, pretty! And hats off to you for getting the boyfriend to help you shop :) I must have missed something-- I'm sorry about what happened with your sister.

Shauna said...

pretty pic. you have great self-control.

Run said...

I used to make my ex do that all the time. :P Actually, I still drag him around the shops haha.

I don't know what happened with your sister but I hope things are okay. xx

Oh the chuckle I just got from the word verification being thinner lol.

dayofmine said...

Was everything ok with your sister? I hope it all worked out for the best!