The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Trip to See Him.

So yesterday around noon I went to see my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary. I love him to death. Nothing went as planned.. like At All. But being With him is all I really cared about.

Yesterday morning about 8am all I had was about one egg(60) and like three bites of toast with sugar free jam(maybe 30) and about half of my coffee(5). So I was doing pretty good for my breakfast. I got a green tea when I got to school and drank about half of it(35) and then I didn't eat again until around 2 when I had a salad. Everything on the salad were safe foods(lettuce, tomatoes, etc.) except for the little bit of cheese on it(around 15) and the italian dressing(probably around 100, I really like dressing). After that I had an orange(45) at 8 and a little bit more green tea(60). And I had nothing else for the rest of the day except for water. That's about 350 for the whole day! I really wasn't even hungry really either! I'm so happy with that number it's unreal!

This morning I had a bit more. My boyfriend cooked so I had to eat. I had 2 eggs(140) and two pieces of toast with butter(125) with chocolate milk(150). But that's it! I know its a huge breakfast but for the rest of the day all I've had is an arizona green tea(140), nature valley granola bar(190) and a subway veggie sandwich(500)… Jeez.. that's a lot more written out. That's 1,245.. I'm finished eat for the day of course but that number is almost double yesterdays.. Alwell. I'm just drinking water for the rest of the day. 

Things will look better tomorrow.

No comments: