The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Okay Guys.

So I have never in my life been able to complete a fast of a whole 24 hours.. But I did yesterday. I weighed myself last night and was slightly disappointed because I had only lost .2 pounds all day.. However, the magical wonders of the fast showed it's true colors this morning when I stepped on the scale and the Wonderful number 144.4 popped up! I'm so excited. I weigh 144.4.. I haven't been this low in over a year. Oh! and that's another big marker I hit before schedule. I was guessing I'd be 145 by October 12th and now I think I'll be around 139.

I'm more worried about what I eat this morning than usual. I've eaten a small bowl of honey nut cheerios with milk(170). I already feel like that's is way over what it should be. I was thinking of maybe some pineapple, but I'll be okay without it. I really don't want to gain any weight back today.

Oh! and I'm getting to see my boyfriend today! That kind of completely ruins my two weeks to make him notice thing, but I'd much rather just see him. I am doing this for him after all!

Last night we kind of had a fight.. Well ish. We were talking on the phone and he was playing games and he was kind of being apathetic towards everything, but that damn Yu-Gi-Oh game! (I know, I know he is 20 years old about to be 21 and him and his friends collect this shit) Well he eventually said that he didn't want to talk on the phone. So I just said "Fine then. Bye." and we hung up. Well I was so mad I texted him a mean text and told him that he didn't think I was important enough and he is getting meaner and meaner by the day etc.. Well he calls me back and I'm already in tears. Last night he said we fight a lot and he's getting tired of it and tonight he's saying he doesn't want to talk to me. So I'm thinking he's not happy with me and that he wants out, pretty much. Well he explained to me that he had spent over an hour in the library doing homework and he was mentally drained. So when he called he only wanted to call and see how my day was and then tell me goodnight. lol So everything ended up working out okay. He said he was absolutely happy with me and sometimes he just doesn't feel like talking. So all of this was caused by me overreacting again. lol But I've never been with someone for as long as I have been with him and been as over all happy with the relationship as I am with him.

Anyway.. Everything is fixed, better, or smaller today. So you guys have an amazing day! I hope I will and here is the thinspiration of the day. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm shooting for 120lb. myself.

like the reward system.