The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Messed Up Internet.

I'm very sorry, everyone, my internet has been down since like 9 last night. It drove me absolutely crazy. It's back now though! So I will comment on everyones blog as soon as I'm finished with this post! =)

So last night I ended my day with 760 calories yesterday because I ate low calorie soup instead of the granola bar. ^_^

Today I had an egg and a piece of toast with butter(125) with coffee(10) and for lunch I had half a veggie wrap(175). I'll have Nature Valley Granola bars(190) for a snack and the other half of the wrap for supper(175). Leaving me with 675 total calories for today.

My stomach is burning again. I think I have ulcers in my stomach.

This morning I weighed in.. I gained .4 pounds.. I weigh 147.4.. I'm going to have my snack at 2pm and my supper 4:30. After 5pm I'm not eating anything else and I'll only drink water. I felt like crap when I weighed in this morning. I feel so fat constantly and I saw my best friend today and she was wearing a baggy t-shirt and Still looked tiny. I lose weight from my stomach and I have a huge butt, so really it just looks like my butt is getting bigger rather than my stomach getting smaller..

The thinspiration of the day. One day I will look like her.. Just not today.


Update:

I'm such an idiot! I mean a hard core idiot. I was doing fine earlier. Fine. I ate the other half of my wrap and was fine. I started to get hungry but I KNEW it was just because I was thirsty, so I made myself a green tea with splenda………. My Fucking Aunt Starts Baking Cupcakes.. Really? My first day off work since Thursday and you chose Today to make cupcakes?! I'm avoiding them and avoiding them and this lasted for about an hour. Now I'm bored, hungry and craving those chocolate cupcakes across the room.(Mind you I have already gain today). So I decide to help because I'm bored… Needless to say I ate some of the icing.. then a few chips with cheese dip.. then 3 bites of spaghetti.. and a small piece of garlic bread… If it weren't for those damn cupcakes my downward spiral wouldn't have even began.. I don't know how many calories any of it ends up being but I took another laxative and I think I'm going to take just a little bit more because I ate so much. >.<

I'm fasting tomorrow. Well I'm starting now but it ends tomorrow when I go to sleep. Only water, green tea, coffee, and juice(watered down) are allowed tomorrow. All this food is getting out of my system.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Im sorry to hear about your binge. Tomorrow is a new day though, good luck on your fast.

xx