The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Going Great!

So I have not had a single piece of food all day! I'm so proud of myself. I have never been able to get this far into a fast without messing up. I have had calories today but it was just from my coffee this morning, which is only 10 calories.

Alllsssooo…. I just weighed myself and I now weight 146.2! I'm really excited about that too. I am in the middle of a fast though so I don't know if I will stay that way and I'm not going to get my hopes up, but it's still just really exciting to see the number on the scale go down again. I'm so close to 145 it makes me so happy and impatient because I want to see that number Now, you know? Oh!! and I looked at my scheduled plan of how much weight I was going to lose by when and I'm so far ahead of my scheduled weight right now! I had planned on being 145 by October 12th and I should be that weight by the end of this week!

Oh! I don't remember if I told you this, but my boyfriend lives an hour away(he recently moved there to go to college) and so I don't get to see him except for the weekends. However, he is going with his dad to a car show this weekend and I'm not going to be able to see him for 2 weeks.. Well like a week and a half now, but you get the idea. So maybe I can lose enough to make him notice! My heart would jump and that would make my whole next week!

I'm not really seeing a change anywhere but my stomach.. but I'm not going to let that get to me!

Anyway, I still haven't decided on Halloween costumes yet, but here are some ideas.




But I don't know that I'll be comfortable enough in any of these to actually wear them

Anyway, the thinspiration of the day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your progress! I'm glad things are going so well for you. Ahead of schedule is always the best.