The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just Another Day.

I didn't get a chance to weigh myself this morning before I ate. I don't feel like I look any skinnier. This is so stupid! The scale says the numbers are dropping, which is good don't get me wrong, but I still look like I weigh 155!! My arms are still huge, I still have thunder thighs, and my hips are still as wide as Texas! When will I start Seeing results. I want them so badly.

Alwell.. Anyway I ate and egg(60) with toast and jam(70) and coffee(10) for breakfast. I'm eating a veggie wrap with sweet vinegar and olive oil dressing and no cheese(219). I'll be drinking green tea for the whole day and I'll have Natures Valley granola bar with a Snapple green tea(310) later for supper/break. I should be ending the day with 669 calories today.

I'll weigh in tomorrow update any changes.

Oh! and I just want to thank every one for their comments and support. I'm able to do this and stick to it because of you guys.

molly-sauras-rex: I used to not weigh myself all the time. I'd hold off to every other morning or even every morning but here lately I've been weighing myself every morning and every night. I didn't get a chance to this morning but I'm itching to go in there and weigh myself. I just don't want to see the after eating number. lol I think I will start trying those before and after pictures though! =) I didn't even think about that. lol

The thinspiration of the day.


Update:
So I've gone over what I said I was going to by 90 calories. I ate a half of a cheese sandwich and a coffee right now, so I can stay up to study. 759 isn't too bad.

5 comments:

Run said...

It's so frustrating to not see the change. My friends notice and my English tutor because she saw me for an interview back when I was 161lbs or something. I can't see where on earth I have lost the weight from though even in before and after (well during I guess) pictures I have taken.

We will see it one day I hope.
I weigh myself tomorrow too. :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh, not being able to see change is really fucking irritating. (Sorry, very... irritating.) Your intake sounds good-- I should probably do that, especially since I've had crazy horrible binge urges lately.

Good luck :)

kes said...

I feel like I still look like I did at 155 too. The scale says I weigh quite a bit less, but I can't see it. I hate not being able to see it. And 759 calories isn't bad at all. And a lot of what you ate sounds healthy too.

William said...

It's such a reassurance to know that my blog helped someone relate! I'm glad it could do that for someone. And yes, I constantly think that. I feel so awful but I just can't understand how they can eat like that without ever seeming to think or worry about it. My dad is a huge eater, I can't even believe how much food he can consume in a single setting and I get so ridiculously pissed at him when he encourages them to eat the same way. I want to scream at him and cry from fear that my tiny sisters will turn out like me. It's such a terrible thing but my dad is a daily reverse thinspo. :/

Thank you for the encouragement, of course there is a ways to go. I saw your weight ticker and you're nearly halfway there! That's wonderful! Keep at it and you'll reach your goal. <3

A.beautiful.mess said...

This comment will be super long because it applies to lots of your previous posts.

You have alot of siblings :) I find it extremely difficult to resist spending time with my little cousins when they act all cute.

I'm sorry about drama with boy, it sucks when you feel like you're not important to someone and they don't pay you attention.

The scale said the same number for so long. I try avoid standing on it because when I do I have to resist the urge to step on it throughtout the entire day.

I hope the scale gives you an amazing number next time you step on it :) Unlike my one.