The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Sunday, September 18, 2011

He Visited Me.

Okay, so Friday afternoon my boyfriend visited me. I stayed the night with him that night and we went to see Contagion last night. So that's why I haven't been on the past two days.

While I was with him I didn't really eat all the things I normally do.. Which really means I didn't eat very healthily, but I didn't binge. Thank God. It was so hard because around anyone but him I can watch what I eat usually. When I'm with him though it seems like it's so much harder to eat healthy. I know I'm doing this for him, which makes that weird to me. Alwell..

I didn't lose as much as I'd have liked to, but I did lost a pound. I just knew when I got on the scale it'd say 150-something because of my eating around my boyfriend, but it said 147.

Oh!! I got a new wallet.. Well two new wallets. They were on a sale/deal thing. One was $9.99, but if you bought two both of them together would be $10. So I got another wallet for a penny. They are both really cute and I will put pictures of them up on my next post.

The thinspiration of the day.


Update:

I feel excessively fat. >.< I ate just finished eating lunch and I'm full. Like not satisfied, I'm full. I hate this feeling. Anyway I ate an egg, toast and coffee for breakfast(135). Then for break/snack I had Snapple green tea(120) and Nature Valley Granola bars(190). For Lunch I just had a wrap(294) and another Snapple green tea(120).. I shouldn't have eaten all that wrap, but alwell. It's done now. I'm not consuming anymore calories for the rest of the day. That leaves me with 859 calories today. Not horrible. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and maybe I won't have gained.

4 comments:

Thinner is the winner said...

It always surprises me, when i'm with my boyfriend i always eat unhealthy, but never ever binge, and when i step on the scale i'm the same weight or even lower :s aah, but that's still awesome!
good luck x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on hitting one of your goals! Eating around boyfriends is always the strangest; they've always been able to get me to eat, and trigger the strictest restricting. Go figure.

A.beautiful.mess said...

I'm a sucker for sales - sigh it's my weakness.
I can say that around guys I don't know my appetite disappears. But if I know you well enough, I can eat normally.

btw I'm guessing you're italian since your name and blog title are italian. I'm 100% italian but I live in south africa :)

Christina said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal!

I hate eating around my boyfriend and I tend to avoid going to his apartment around dinner time. He loves cooking and he is forever trying to give me something to eat. It's extremely Irish of him :)

Thank you for the advice about the pancakes. Fortunately we didn't end up going but I will definitely do that next time I have to go. It sounds yummy too, haha.

Oh, and yey for new things and sales!!

xx