The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Saturday, September 24, 2011

It Doesn't Seem Believable.

Oh! just to start off, lol my sister just called me and guilt tripped me pretty much. Haha I have two sisters, 5 and 11 years old, and the 5 year old was like "Sissy, when are you coming to visit us?... I miss you sissy." lol It broke my heart. In despite of me having to work today, I went to see them yesterday and I'll be leaving to go to work around 1:30. My parents are divorced and remarried. My Dad has been remarried twice, so I have a lot of siblings. I'm the eldest, but my oldest brother and my youngest brother live with my Mom and step-dad. Then my two sisters live with my Dad and step-mom and I have another brother from my Dad's second marriage and he lives with his grandparents. Like Me! =)

Anyway.. Now that you guys know my life story. lol

I got on the scale about 10 minutes ago and I saw a number that doesn't seem quite believable. It tells me the same thing everytime I get on it though. Yesterday after I ate it said 148 and I was like well I just ate and I have clothes on, so lets wait until just before bed. Well I didn't eat after about 7 and I weighed myself without clothes and it said 145. I just stepped off that thing and it said 142.4 with out clothes on. I don't know if that's true or not. It's saying the same thing every time though and usually when one is broken or something it says different things.

Actually.. I've given it a few minutes I'm going to go weigh myself again and then I'll tell you if it says the same thing so I'll know for sure if I've really lost that much. It said 142.4 again. lol I guess that's what I weigh now. I'm happy that I lost, but I'm not seeing any change on my body.. I'm kind of bumbed.. I thought I'd feel a little bit better about my body by now.

Alwell.. The thinspiration of the day.


God.. I want those legs so bad..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when lil bros and sis's do that!!! I'm the eldest of 8, the youngest are both 6 and they are sooo good with guilt trips!! sneaky buggars!!

Congrats on your loss! I always only note down my weight in the morning after the loo in the buff.(ocd i know) But like you i have a habit of weighting my self a bigillion times a day!!

Before and After pictures really help when you looking to see where the weight has gone from btw. xx

Anonymous said...

It's so annoying when you've lost and you can't see it. But I'm sure other people can, and congratulations nonetheless :)