The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Over Whelmed.

So this morning I got up and weighed myself.. I lost a pound! I now weight 154. I'm feeling really good about this considering how much I ate yesterday. However, that scale in there is crazy and I had to reposition the pin thing.. I'm just finished with that. Whenever my next check comes in I'm buying a new scale. A digital one that tells me my Exact weight.

Speaking of work. I go to college for 15 hours a week. My work gave me 31 hours next week. I work Friday night and All day Saturday and Sunday. Where am I suppose to fit in homework, much less my boyfriend. I got this job to help with college. How is it suppose to help with college if it's making my grades go down the drain because I don't have time for homework or to keep my relationship in tact with my boyfriend?? I'm so over whelmed. I just cried to him last night because I know I'm not going to be able to see him for at least two weeks. I miss him so much even though I just saw him yesterday. I know it's because I'm not in the best mood and I just want him to hold me. I worked 12 to 9.. Again today. Thanks boss.

Anyway, I had 139 calories for breakfast. Eggs, toast, and coffee. I had a snack that was 330 calories. Arizona green tea and nature's valley granola bars. For lunch I had to eat a veggie subway sandwich. My Grandparents bought it for me and I felt bad. It was about 500 calories. So all in all, I had about 969 calories today. Which isn't too bad I don't think.

I'm in such a weird mood. I'm excited because I've began to lose, yet I'm extremely over whelmed by school and work which is in direct correlation to me missing my boyfriend so terribly..

Alwell.. Here's some thinspo for today.



No comments: