The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Monday, September 12, 2011

Thing Just Keep Getting Worse.

This morning I was leaving my house and a bunch of cops and an ambulance went by. Well I got to the end of my driveway and I need to make a left hand turn. I looked to my left and the sun was in my eyes but I saw a little light gold car coming but it was way down the road. Well to my right two cars were coming by so when they were gone I started easing out of my driveway. I look to my left again and that little light gold car that was in the distance in now hitting their brakes and now since the sun isn't in my eyes I now see lights.. It's a cop with his lights on and I didn't see them because of the sun. Well I get out of the way and then there is a another cop now speeding towards the direction I'm now going. We all pull over to the side and he is pulling ME over. I get it I pulled out in front of a cop but the sun was in my eyes and I couldn't see his lights to identify that he was a cop! And on top of that there was no wreck! I don't why he had that cop pull me over but he said he didn't know if the cop I pulled out in front of was going to give me a ticket or just gripe me out. But that he just wanted him to ID me and get my number. So that was at like 8:30 this morning. It's now 2:30 and still no phone call. I'm not allowed to answer my phone during work so I don't know what I'm going to do..

Anyway, despite all that, I haven't done too bad on eating today. I had a banana for breakfast(150) with coffee(10) and for lunch I had a greek salad(450). I'll have a snack on my break but I think I'll just have the granola bars(190) today but not the arizona green tea(140). With the tea it will be 940 for the whole day and without it it will be and even 800. I mean I've decided that I don't want the tea and I should just drink water, but it really decides on my mood. 940 is decent but 800 is goodish.

I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning to see if I've lost any. Day to day fluctuation is just too much for me to handle so I try to just weigh myself every few days, instead of everyday.

Oh!! and Friday I get paid and it should be around $220. So I'll have $110 to myself because I have to pay my grandparents back for some stuff and I'm giving them half of my pay check until it's paid off(I live with them and I don't have any bills), but I'll tell that story another time.
The point of all that is that I get to by that digital scale I was wanting!! It should be around $20-$25. So that's not too bad.

You know, I was thinking today. If I didn't have this blog, I wouldn't be able to stick to my dieting. I know I don't have but maybe 1 or 2 followers, but I'm sure people come across my blog sometime. I never lie about anything on here and if someone was reading my blog and I pigged out that day, I'd be Embarrassed!! So just knowing that keeps me in line.
So thank you for whoever reads this blog and please follow me if you do because I need encouragement and motivation.

My thinspiration picture of the day.

No comments: