The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Great Start.

So I got up this morning, early, because I went to be early. Well I was like "Hey. I could weigh myself just to see." Before I tell you my news I just want to tell you, those trips to the scale are getting more and more intense. Anyway, back to my story, So I took the scale (my new digital scale that I'm super proud of) to the bathroom and stepped on it… It said 148.0. My heart fluttered. I did it two more times, the same outcome. I am now no longer in the 150's. I have dropped below those dreadful numbers. I am now 148.

Anyway, I'm about to eat breakfast and get ready for my day.

Have a good day you guys! I'll post again later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! Digital scales are lovely, aren't they?