The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The New Me for You.

So here is a little background:

About 6 years ago I was 5’6 and about 160. I know gross. I was fat ever where you could think of and I really didn’t know it, until that summer when I met my ex. He was my best friend for a while and I was in love with him. I knew everything about him except he had never had a girlfriend since I’d known him. So I started an investigation on what kind of girls he liked. The more I seemed to know the fatter I began to feel. All these girls he had told me he thought were beautiful, were super skinny. They could be anywhere from a size 00 in jeans to a size 3, they were Never any bigger than that though. I finally realized I was overweight and I needed to slim down and fast before he started dating some other girl who was rail thin. 

I joined the basketball team.  We ran a mile everyday and if we didn’t run it in under 10 minutes, we had to immediately run 10 killer sprints. Killer sprints are where you have volleyball and basketball lines on the court and you have to touch every line. But every time you touch a line, you run back to the base line then come back to touch the next line and so on and so forth. So needless to say, I was getting lots of exercise in the beginning.

I also quit eating as much. Part of this wasn’t really planned but I dropped weight like crazy. I would eat a small bowl of Shredded Mini Wheats in the morning, have a pack of crackers for lunch, then eat a small portion of whatever we had for supper that night.

I dropped from 160 to 112/115 in 3 months. Yeah. 45ish pounds. 3 months.

Crazy? Yes. Lasting? No. I was up to 128 the next year because I quit exercising. By the next year 150. Although, I had grown in height a bit and I was then 5’7.5 that was still an excessive and disgusting amount of weight to put on.

So I became a vegetarian. I dropped weight again, but now Near as much. I went from 150 to 130/125. However, as my eyes opened to how much there is in the word that a vegetarian can eat I gradually came back to my 150. I’ve been at this weight for about a year and a half now.

My body fluctuates from between 150 and 155 and I’m Sick and Tired and Disgusted with my body! I have a new boyfriend now and for some reason or another he loves me and our 1-year anniversary is coming up. He is usually in to petite girls but like I said for some reason or another he likes my body. However, I know he would like it more if I were smaller, even though he won’t admit to it. So I’m going to show him he will!

I have set goals, and here they are.

Goal 1:             145 by 10-12-2011

Goal 2:             135 by 11-16-2011

Goal 3:              125 by 12-21-2011

Last Goal:         120 by 01-14-2011

By January I will have a beautiful, thin body.

No comments: