The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Better Day.

So this morning started off weird. Like Great but annoying.

I woke up and went to the bathroom to weigh myself. I make sure the pointer is centered on 0 and I step on it. It stopped at 152. I tripped out!! But I just can't trust that scale. So I stepped back on it and it told me I weighed 154…. So I got so frustrated with it that I went out and bought a digital one! I'm so tired of guessing! I haven't been able to weigh myself on my new scale yet, but I think I'm going to wait until the morning. That will give me my true weight instead of just after eating weight.

This morning I had an egg(60) and a piece of toast with butter(65) and coffee(10). That was the last time I ate except for just a moment ago. I had an order of vegetable rolls(35ish) and 1 nature valley granola bar(95). Around 5 I'm going to have the other granola bar(95) and a fat free yogurt(70). I haven't really had any dairy lately so I figured it's time. After that, I'm finished with food today. That will leave me ending the day on 430 calories.

I've also started taking multivitamins again, which is always good. Oh and I'm going to start using skim milk instead of creamer in my coffee in the mornings as well, less fat and No trans fat. I've considered diet pills.. but I think when I reach my goal, I'll be so much more proud of myself if I can say I did this by myself. You know?

The thinspiration of the day.


Oh My Goodness!!! So I really was going to wait until morning to weigh myself… BUT I didn't and…. I weigh 150.8! I'm so excited! I only have 0.8 pounds until 150! I know 150.8 is still Very high but to see improvement and just know now that I could possibly be 150 tomorrow makes me so happy! I had forgotten to mention earlier too that I'm going to the fair this evening so I'll be walking around all evening long working off more fat. 

Today has been a good day.

No comments: