The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Horrible Night and a Decent Day.

So last night instead of just eating the granola bar and yogurt, when I got to the fair I had half a thing of nachos… I walked around a lot but it still didn't make it better. I ended up only eating about 800 calories, but I could have done better.

Then I get home and I just want my boyfriend to be sweet to me. Not funny, not mean, not anything, but just sweet and nice. However, even though that's how it started, we ended up in a Huge fight. I cried and he was being mean then I was being mean and finally we just went to bed. I don't think I've ever talked to him like that. He said he was over it this morning, but I don't think I am. My feelings are hurt.

So needless to say, I didn't get up and weigh myself this morning partially because I didn't have time, but mostly because I was scared.

I thought today I was going to do horribly because I was hurt and felt like binging, but luckily I didn't have time to eat this morning. I ate a breakfast burrito(278), I had a salad(20) for lunch, and half a cheese sandwich(80) for a snack. So I'm still at 378 calories today.

I got up my nerve to weigh myself just a few minutes ago and it was okay. I've lost a little. I weigh 150.2 now. I'm Super happy about that I actually did lose instead of gaining but it's just hard to be happy about anything. I'm in kind of a weird mood.

The thinspiration of the day.

No comments: