The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Box.

So I got up this morning and weighed myself. I'm feeling all nervous yet hopeful that I'm below 142.4. No. I'm not I Knew my dads scale was full of crap! There was no way I'd lost That much weight over night. >.< I really weigh 143.2. So then I started putting it back in it's box(I have kid cousins living with us and I don't want it to get messed up. So I keep it in it's box, in my room) and the picture of the scale on the box said 135.2....... It was teasing me. Haha you're so fat, you aren't even skinnier than the average number we put on the box! Whatever. Let them have that number. I'll be lower one day and I'll laugh at the number 135.2.

Anyway I had an egg, toast, and coffee this morning. 140 calories.

I'll update this later before work.

Okay. So my calorie intake is at 330( I ate a salad and parfait for lunch) and it's almost 1pm. I'll have granola bars(190) for break/supper with a glass of snapple green tea(120) and end my day with a total intake of 640 calories. =)

Run, Karolina, and Kes: I know! I hate not being able to see the changes!! And a lady I work with a few days ago made the comment that she would think that I would be skinnier since I've been a vegetarian for 3 years……. Thanks for that lady. lol

William: No. I know EXACTLY what you mean and I feel awful for thinking that too, but it's Their Fault! I tell them all the time what's bad for them and what good. Haha most days I give little nutrition lessons in the middle of conversations, hoping one day it will stick enough for them to try to start being healthy.. But it doesn't.. I just know they are cutting their life so short by consuming all that horribly unhealthy food and teaching the kids to do the same. They are all going to get type 2 diabetes, heart disease, or have a stroke and die. They don't see it like that though. I don't know what to do..

A.beautiful.mess: I usually see my siblings that live away from me once a month, but this time I went about 2 so it was overdue to see them. The boy drama is over with now. I really thought we were about to be over but everything turned out okay. Ugh.. My scale said I gained a pound! =/ But I might not have even been that pound lighter because I was using my dads scale when I weighed myself.

Thank you all for your comments! You guys make my day! =)

The thinspiration of the day.



I would kill for legs like that..

Oh! and I've decided to start doing weekly pictures so maybe I'll be able to see a difference. Here are my first two.



P.S. I'll start doing leg pictures when my legs aren't so Huge. I'm embarrassed of them at the moment. =/

5 comments:

HeatherMB said...

aw darling
good job on keeping ur cals low
loving the tinspo picture
one day we will have legs like that ;] and screw the number on the box!
u will be under 135 in no time ;]
stay strong

Christina said...

Thank you for the comments of the last few days, I really appreciate it.

You're intakes are really good, you'll get under 135 in good time :)

By the way, I love your tattoo.

xx

William said...

That's the plan, starting over on day one tomorrow! I was stupid though and over estimated my will power though. I knew I shouldn't have just jumped into it like that. I've got myself in the right mind set now though, and if it comes to it instead of binging I'll set up a meal plan. It's better to just admit I can't and keep control than lose it.
The blood thing I'm definitely going to keep an eye on but naturally I'd like to avoid the doctor, I won't be stupid though.
With my family I've just kind of given up. :/ It upsets me and wears on me but it's better than stressing over it all the time and having my worries scoffed at.
P.S. You are SO brave for putting pictures up! I don't know if I could ever do that, maybe with time. Thank you for your support and concern dear. Stay strong :)
P.P.S. I always end up writing entirely too much so if it becomes a problem just let me know. Ha ha.

Run said...

You're small! You actually look smaller than me and I'm 127lbs lol. Now I am jealous. :P

That lady was soo polite -_- I hate people who make comments like that though the ones I get about being a vegetarian are normally people acting like it is super weird to not eat meat. :/

The number on my scale box is like, 117lbs. It makes me want to be smaller than that for some reason just because it's on the box. Messed up thinking right there lol. xx

A.beautiful.mess said...

I'm totally jealous of your upper body, I know you may wanna lose weight but I'm an apple shape so ALL my weight is in my shoulders and stomach and my legs are my slimmest part.

so we prob have opposite body shapes :)