The world gets brighter, as we get lighter..

Monday, September 19, 2011

Off and On.

So today has been good and bad. It's been switching back and forth all day. Things are just getting to me today, but I think it's from my lack of sleep. lol Thankfully though, I haven't binged or even eaten too unhealthily. 

This morning I had two pieces of toast with sugar free jam(115) and coffee(10). For lunch I had a greek salad(about 450). I'm still debating on my usually granola bar later for break, but I'll have a green tea later. So all in all I'll be eating ither 695 calories or 885.. I feel like that second number is so high.

Also, I've been thinking about Halloween. I'm a cow right now and so all of those skimpy outfits I'm just saying no to. However, if I lose 2 pounds a week then by Halloween I'll be 135. I think I might be comfortable is a moderately skimpy outfit by then. I'm considering a few.. Harley Quinn(Jokers Girlfriend), Poison Ivy, the Phoenix(Jean Grey), or something else.. lol I'm still not sure. I just want something cute and something my boyfriend, despite my fat poking out every where, will think I look good in. I'll have some idea pictures up sometime.

The thinspiration of the day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote Harley Quinn! She is absolutely the best. In fact, I wanted to name my kitten after her ;)

Sorry about the lack of sleep, that is one of my biggest enemies. Try and get a good night's rest, I hope tomorrow is less of a mixed bag for you.

Christina said...

Phoenix was my favourite X-Man and Harley Quinn was my favourite Batman villian so you can't go wring either way.

I hope the rest of the day was better for you :)

xx